BRE is inviting applications from suitably interested individuals to embark on 4-year Modern Apprenticeship
The Entry level qualification will be NAT 4 in both English and Mathematics as a minimum and selected candidates will require to attend college one day per week where they will work towards achieving an EAL Diploma in Engineering at SCQF Level 7.
Successful candidates will commence employment at BRE during the Summer of 2024 with college enrolment taking place in August the same year.
Interviews will take place in March 2024 where a representative from the college will be in attendance to answer any questions regarding colleges aspects of the course.
BRE Ltd has been trading for over 35 years and is the longest serving Premier Distributor in Scotland for Atlas Copco Industrial Air Products.
- Ability to manage time and work load efficiently.
- Friendly outgoing personality with relationship building skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry.
- Manufacturer based training provided.
Send your CV and covering letter by email to in**@br***.com