COVID-19 UPDATE: Getting you up and running... safely
As many businesses start to get their compressed air equipment up and running again after lockdown, and important maintenance and servicing work is required, we wanted to share just some of the ways we're ensuring the health and safety of our staff and customers is protected at this critical time.
- All of our vehicles are cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis to ensure they are maintained in a hygienic condition.
- All of our Engineers have completed a training course and subsequent assessment in ‘Maintaining a COVID-19 Secure Workplace’, run by the British Compressed Air Society.
- We continue to conduct regular COVID-19 risk assessments at our sites and share these results with all our staff.
- All of our Engineers are fully equipped with the appropriate PPE and hand sanitiser.
- We ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines are adhered to at all times.
The health and safety of our staff and customers remains our top priority. If you have any questions, or would like more information on how we ensure maintenance and service work is carried out safely, give us a call on 0800 056 59 29 or email us at email@example.com.