A new type of flexibility and efficiency: Atlas Copco GA FLX dual speed compressor
Introducing dual-speed compression technology, the GA FLX is a true game changer. Unlike traditional fixed-speed compressors, the GA FLX can modulate down to a minimum motor speed during unload. It can also start under pressure. Your result: double-digit energy savings. In addition, the GA FLX delivers optimal flow at any pressure setting for a truly versatile performance.
Exclusive features that make a difference
A new type of compressor requires innovative engineering. The GA FLX’ super-efficient drive train is controlled by our best-in-class Neos Next gearbox and advanced Elektronikon controller to give you improved energy efficiency and performance.
- Drastically reduces transient and unload energy losses.
- Lowers energy consumption by up to 20% (compared to GA fixed-speed models).
- FASR motor equals IE5 standards.
- Can start under pressure to save on start-up time and energy use.
- Works at any pressure setting without loss of air flow.
- Wide range of options allows you to tailor the GA FLX to your needs.
- Advanced Elektronikon® Touch controller.
- SMARTLINK real-time, remote monitoring and optimization.
- OPC UA available for production system integration.
- Extremely small footprint ensures easy, flexible installation.
- 50% smaller than fixed-speed GA.
- Full feature version with fully integrated dryer and filters saves on floor space.