Air and gas power at maximum efficiency
- Produces an adequate flow
- Prevents leaks
- Reduces friction to a minimum
- Avoids pressure loss
- Minimizes energy costs and the total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Contributes to overall production sustainability
- Key are seamless connection technology, faultless pipe sealing and corrosion-free materials. The pipe system requires an extra investment at the beginning that, however, earns itself back if the installation is done according to the designed guidelines.
Wide range of industries and applications
- Energy air for storing and transmitting energy in order to do work
- Active air active part of a chemical, pharmaceutical, fermentation… process
High Quality Piping
AIRnet piping systems use aluminium and polymers that are highly durable materials perfect for compressed air as well as for vacuum and nitrogen gas. This ensures the system is resistant to corrosion, mechanical shocks, thermal variations and outdoor environments.
A Cost Effective Solution
Installs up to 85% faster than traditional piping systems and only requires one engineer. Later, if you want to add an extension to the system, it’s just as fast!
AIRnet systems also offer minimal pressure drop, being more energy efficient.
Furthermore, AIRnet piping systems are leak-resistant and corrosion-free pipes and fittings prevent downtime and ensure high efficiency