BRE Ltd has been trading for over 35 years and is the Premier Distributor in Scotland for Atlas Copco Industrial Air Products.
Field Sales Engineer
From filter changes to comprehensive compressor and pipework system installation, BRE’s installation and service division are the experts.
Utilising a team of experienced, manufacturer trained engineers, BRE can ensure that all installation work is carried out to the highest possible standard with the minimum disruption to our customers’ business operations. As members of BCAS, Safe Contractor, Construction Line and ISO9001 registered, you can be safe in the knowledge that every job is carried out to the highest industry standard. We are also ISO 14001:2015 accredited as part of our green credentials.
Furthermore, we give the health and safety of our customers and staff the highest priority. That is why our engineers are trained in all aspects of compressed air health and safety, hazard awareness, and risk minimisation.
– Full UK driving license essential.
– Industrial engineering background.
– Ability to manage time and work load efficiently.
– Friendly outgoing personality with relationship building skills.
– Drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
– Able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking.
– Able to understand technical information and communicate this effectively.
What we can offer you:
– An opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry.
– Manufacturer based training provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you think you have the necessary engineering background to join BRE, send your CV to in**@br***.com