BRE is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the role of Service Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the Service Administrator is the key customer contact at BRE Limited.
They will provide support to the office manager, provide assistance to clients and carry out office general administrative activities.
The Service Administrator will also manage and mentor the Office / Service Assistant.
BRE Ltd has been trading for over 35 years and is the longest serving Premier Distributor in Scotland for Atlas Copco Industrial Air Products.
- Handle product and service enquiries from clients
- Monitor and mentor Office / Service Assistant to ensure they understand work activities processes to ensure maximum productivity
- Create and process quotations and orders
- Update and monitor system tracking of orders on the ClickService System
- Liaise and communicate with suppliers to arrange order or goods and services for clients and in-house use
- Ensure supplier price listings and product manuals are kept up to date
- Provide feedback on supplier performance to the Office Manager
- Assist with client complaints and supplier issues
- Assist in Corrective Action Reporting (CARs) investigations
- Comply with BRE Limited QHSE management system requirements at all times
- Participate in BRE Limited QHSE awareness events and contribute to the improvement of the QHSE Management System
- Assist in ensuring the protection of the environment by recycling, reusing and minimising waste and energy use wherever possible
Qualifications and Skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of products and services provided by BRE Limited
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- BRE-245 – Environmental Awareness Presentation
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry.
- Manufacturer based training provided.
Send your CV and covering letter by email to in**@br***.com